Sunday, July 10, 2011

11 Months

Dear Brianna,

I am sorry that this letter is day late.  There's no good excuse for it.  I guess I just don't know what to say anymore that's new or different.  Eleven months have passed since you left us.  And I still miss you.  Every.  Single.  Day.

Yesterday, Daddy and I visited your grave, as we have done on (or near) your birthday every month.  This time, we brought 3 sunflowers...a big one, a medium one and a very little one.  I hope you like them.


(The flag was put by your grave by Miss Sherri, Abby's mom.  I think she was the one who also put the little patriotic rubber duckie there too.  She put them at all the babies' graves.  I hope you can see them and realize how much all of you are remembered.)

Brianna, I hope that you know just how much I love you and just how much I miss you.  You are never far from my thoughts.  And, little girl, you will always be a part of this family.  You were our first baby and you will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Happy Birthday, baby girl.  I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: