Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 Months

Dear Brianna,


Today is 12/9/10, your 4 month birthday.  Oh, how I wish you were here on this day.  How I wish I could kiss your fuzzy head as I wish you a happy 4 month birthday.  I wish I could take you to the doctor's office for a check up and we could marvel at how you've grown since your birth.  But, baby, you aren't here for any of that.


Today was kind of a hard day for me, baby.  I don't know why exactly, but I'm sure it has to do with it being 4 months since I held you.  I can't believe it's been that long, it feels like it was just yesterday. And then, it also feels like a lifetime ago.  I think it hit me that you really are gone and I won't get to celebrate any birthdays with you.  And that makes me very sad, baby girl.


Brianna, I miss you every day.  I really wish things were different and that you were here with us.  I promise to always remember your birthday, baby.


Love always,


Mommy

No comments: